7 Top Paying Jobs for 13 Year Olds

May 22nd, 2012 by jobsforkids
203

Hiya teens,

Looking for some high paying jobs for 13 year olds? Check out these quick jobs for 13 year olds to make money online in your spare time….

If you want to make the most money, you have to know where to look.

So here’s 7 top paying Jobs for 13 year olds:

1) Tutor: Are you good at math? Science? Or any subject for that matter? Parents are willing to pay $15 dollars an hour or more to tutor their kids.

2) Newspaper guy/gal: You can make as much as $1,000 a month delivering local newspapers. You can walk, bike, or have your mom drive you. But the downfall is you have to get up at 5 am.

3) Window Washer: Most people hate washing windows. You can easily make $100 per house washing windows. And all you need is a bucket, sponge/squeeze-e, and a little vinegar to make them sparkle and shine!

4) Odd painting jobs: Look for houses with white picket fences that need a paint job and knock on the door. Make sure you’re with a parent or friend though…and not alone.

5) Brush clearing: My monther-in-law pays my son $20 bucks an hour to clear brush every spring and fall.

6) Bookkeeper: This is not only a great way to earn extra money, but an invaluable and useful skill to learn. Plus, it pays well! Talk to local small businesses.

7) Clean Out the Attic or Basement

Isn’t it amazing how much stuff you can accumulate? Most homes are stuffed to the roof tops with junk! And will pay dearly to have you clean it out.

Good luck landing one of these high paying jobs for 13 year olds!

Sonja

P.S. Can you do me a quick favor? Tell me what 13 year old job you want HERE

Be sure to check out my spanking brand new Millionaire Kids Facebook page!

Once I hit 100 likes I’m going to post the EASIEST way to make money on Facebook – you’re gonna love it!

Posted in Jobs for 13 Year Old Girls, Jobs for 13 Year Olds, Jobs For 13 Year Olds In the Summer, Jobs for 14 Year Olds

203 Responses to “7 Top Paying Jobs for 13 Year Olds”

1. my name is Tytionna Mcgee and i am looking to having a job so i can help my mom and dad. I will like to do anything babysitt clean house anything that will be a blessing and i am hoping this will come.THANK YOU

• you can each me at 803 davis oad apt five 0 one waynesbooGA BUKE COUNTY

Hi Tyionna,

Try advertising your services as “Mother’s Helper”. This way, you can get paid to babysit, do the dishes, clean the house, cook meals, etc. You’ll be a blessing to a busy working mom! Good luck make some extra cash!

• dorien says:

i am looking for job …

• Alyssa Johnston says:

I am also looking for a job. im 15 years old. i will do anything! please contact me . i live in columbus indiana.

• jacobracilis says:

plz I need a job really bad I am 12 years old my birthday is in august 25 that’s when ill be 13 I gust want a job really I really want a xbox live account and more… here is some good jobs for me carwashing,dilivringnewspapers,lemonadestand, here is my gmail account:racilisjacob@gmail.com use that account and only send me a message on that account if u do I will ask my mom or dad if I can work for u and I live in san diego CA,downtown,goldenill thnks if u do send me a message on my gmail account only :)

• jacline baptiste says:

i love babysiting , i love babies, i have a baby cousin i babysite him sometime , i hope i can get a job like babysiting, i am 13 years old. i love money and i love babies, bye. THANK YOU,I LOVE BABIES

2. i need a job im willing to do anything to make money so i can help take care of my 73 year old grandmother the only money she gets is socail securtity and its not that much you can reach me at 6297 Denham Cir. in Pleasent grove in Dallas Tx.

3. isaiah pinkney says:

i need a job so that i can help out with my family. i have a household with 10 family members living in a four bedroom house. You can reach me at 9613 fox hunt cir. west 30135 douglasville Georgia

4. Leonel tapia says:

thinking about newspaper job

Go for it! It’s a lot of work but the pay is FANTASTIC!

Good luck,
      Sonja

• Bird says:

hey im going to get interveiwed this thursday for that job. my friend earns about $125 a month i dont know about you but i think thats pretty good for this age.

• KayMT says:

I used to work for 200 bucks every two weeks. I was a dish washer at a local restaurant, and I got paid $8.50 an hour. 125 a month isn’t a great deal, but it is better than nothing.

5. i’m thinking about window washing to help my mom out and my dad out to….

Hi!

Window washing is a GREAT way to make some extra money. Charge by the window, for example, $5. An average house has 8-10 windows, so that’s a quick $50 for a couple hours work.

The best cleaning solution is vinegar and water – so not much expense.

Good luck,
      Sonja

6. syntariuus collier says:

hiii …. myy name is syntarius and im just lookinnqq for a job help me keep money in myy pocketszx for wat eva i want and need ….. i would preferr anythinnqq other than babyy sittinnqq …..

7. john thornton says:

iam 13year old would like to deliver the newspapper 412-251-9224

8. Jami Radcliff says:

hello, My name is Jami, and I really need a job; my mom is disabled, I don’t live with my dad and the only money we get is from the state for her disability, please help me, I live in Las Vegas, NV.

9. savanha wright says:

hey my name is savanh i really need an job i like to baby sit also do yard work or even to clean houses walk a dog or just about anything..!

10. savanha wright says:

hi my name is savanha wright i am looking for a job i love to do just about any thing i love to work i like to do the following
    1;baby sit
    2;yard work
    3;clean
    4;walk the pet

11. savanha wright says:

also i am 13 years old an i would like to deliver news pappers and do any thing else as needed.thank you

12. savanha wright says:

also i live with my mom and brother n sister in columbus ohio we have no money the only way we eat is by food stamps n i would love to help us out you can reach me 614-657-2183 thank you so much..!

13. khadir ross says:

i want to do paper route call me at 1315-533-7080

14. khadir ross says:

i want to do paper route call me at 1315-533-7080 please

15. dashawn richardson says:

hi again my name is dashawn richardson i am 13 years old and i am looking for a job that i can do to help my mom. My mom is pregnant and i am trying to help prepare a baby shower and i only have a little bit of money and i need to get to my limit so i can prepare it.

16. Wesley says:

Hi my name Is Wesley lafollette. I need a job really really bad. I’ll do anything but if I could pick I want to be a window washer. I Need a job super bad I can’t eat some days because I have no money. My parents are divorced so my mom barley pays for bills and food and she’s in the hospital all the time this Is why I really really need a job. You can reach me at. 865-201-1991

17. Nicole says:

i need A job anyone have one for many

18. Yusuf says:

How would we advertise ourselves if we want to be a tutor or babysitter?

19. Ben says:

How can i get a job for selling stuff and making commisions?

20. anthony buendia says:

im willing to work really bad and i’ll do anything so i can get money please don’t matter what jobs you guys get me call me at 620-255-5980 I live in dodge city ks, postal code 67801

21. Aureona says:

Please I am 13 And I want s new phone so bad I need help Please

22. Ankit Patel says:

I am looking for a newspaper job around but I dont have a single clue of how to get started. Please help if you know anything about this.

23. john says:

how i can start on the newspaper job please reply it will be very helpfull

24. Bryan Cruz says:

Can someone help? I’m 13 years old and I need money to help out my family. I’m thinking about the newspaper job buy I don’t know how to start.

25. Clarissa says:

I can Do The Window Washing :) I Love Washing WIndows I Know I Know For A 13 Yr. Old Girl It Is Kinda Crazy Hahah ;) But I Do I Love it It Makes Me Very Relaxed & Gives me Time To Think & Peace & Quiet :) I Really Wanna DO The Window Washing………… Do Ya’ll Have Any Numbers For Window Washing???

• uyieorjs says:

hi, i think you can find out how to find people who want you to wash their windows by making flyers and then posting them around your block or other places. That’s how I did it!

26. Grace Barnard says:

Hi I’m Grace and I’m 13. I’m looking for a job so I can help out my family and can also save up for things in the future like collage. I was thinking of doing something with animals like dog walking. How would I advertise myself?

27. Larissa says:

hey i would love to work for the newspaper it would help out my family…

28. alexus walker says:

Hello My Name Is Alexus Walker I Am 15 Years Old Will Be 16 December 10 I Am Fun Very Intelligent And A Quick Learner I Have A Passion For Keeping A Smile On Peoples Faces Im Looking For A Job Because I Want To Start Early And Be Independent And Not Rely On Anyone I Do Go To School I Am A Sophmore At High School

• Maddie says:

29. tina says:

i really need money for me and my 6 brothers and mom but i need a job that is a little more… intense. i cant do paper route because i watch my two young brothers in the morning and i cant wash windows because i washed my whole towns windows!!! i need to know if i can work at like and ice cream shop or something like that! HELP

30. ALEXUS says:

I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT WILL HELP ME, HELP MY MOM OUT WITH THE BILLS OTHER DUE THING WE ARE IN DEPT…PLEASE.

• VICTORIA LOPESSS says:

DON,T WORRY ALEXUS BECAUSE GOD IS WITH US ALWAYS …AND HE’LL GET TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS’CONSERES AND SOMETIMES DESIRES… JUST PRAY AND HOPE.

31. Felicia Hall-Leed says:

i would really like to ]work at a store or something similar to help out my disable mother and grandmother (also disable) and my grandfather who is retired (not getting very much money) any ideas would help a lot

32. Maddie says:

Like Sonja said about getting a job in newspaper delivery i am trying to get a delivery job for the omaha world herald but how long do you think they will get back to me. I really need 6 big ones to travel to England, Ireland, Scotland, and or Wales for a student ambassador program. It would look amazing for my collage resume. If you have any more ideas for me I would love to hear them.

33. Maddie says:

what does boog keeper mean?

34. Maddie says:

i mean bookkeeper

35. Cassie says:

I need to make money to go to a one direction concert and i need to make it before june please i need help

36. Bryanna says:

Hi I Am Looking For A Job To Support Me I Am Willing To Deliver NewsPaper Or Clean Windows . I Really Need This Job . Please .

37. Ega Herlim says:

Hi I Am a Math Tutor . I Lived in Corona . I am good ad elemetary math and Pre- Algebra . so if you parents need any tutor for your kids. I can !!! contact me by sending an email to egapramudita@yahoo.com . my budget is about 8- 15 $ per hour. i am available every monday wednesday and friday. thank you !!!! ( I AM 13 YEARS OLD )

38. I am 13 and i need a job so i can help my family with things that they need and so that i can start buying my own things for myself so they wont have to use that money on me but for important things for bills, rent ,car notes and other things. So if i can get a job like walking dogs, stacking bricks, wood, putting back items on shelves in stores, putting back shopping carts, painting, washing cars, raking leaves, and shoveling snow for the elderly who cant it would be great. Please let me get a job.

39. CAROLYN says:

i need a job by march for a trip to italy i need atleast $55 a week. please help!!!!!IM ONLY 13 AND THERE ARENT MANY JOBS FOR ME TO DO I CAN DO ANYTHING

Hi Carolyn,

Do you live in the city or country? Are you good at writing, graphic design, or subjects like math or science? The answers will make a difference in what type of jobs for 13 year olds would be best for you.

Check around my blog and decide what type of job you’d like. Then go for it! It will take a little persistence but it will be worth it!

Good luck and keep me posted on your progress.

40. i need a job by november to help my mom pay bills that we behind on PLEASEEEEE HELPPPPP MEEEEE GET A JOB!!!!!!!:(

41. ReBeKaH ARM says:

I need a job fast due to the issue that i need money for things to do with my friends. please help me with things i could do and locations. that would help me a lot. :)

42. Sedrickkk says:

i Need A Job To Help My Mom Out With The Bills She Has Cancer And Cannot Work . My Dad Works But Not Enough Due To Taking My Mom To Her Doctors Appointments . PLEASE HELP ME FIND A JOB IM 13 !

Hi,

I’m so sorry to hear about your mom.

Stop at local businesses and let them know you’re looking for a job, put up flyers, and tell Everyone you know (neighbors, friends, relatives, teachers, coaches, etc.) that you’re looking for a job. Also, you might want to organize a benefit dinner/auction to raise money for your mom’s medical bills. Get a parent or teacher to help you – I’m sure many adults will want to help.

Good luck and keep up the great work!

Best,
      Sonja

43. Jamari Ross says:

I need to make money so I can fly to Los Angeles Please help!!

44. ARIS BLAKE says:

HI
    My name is Aris Blake. i am a 13 year old girl and i am lookin for a job. i would like to be a tutor. i am really good at math.,i have a 3.190 gpa please imbox if u ahave a job

45. matthew says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH. i now deliver newspapers and i earn around 900 dollars the month and that’s a lot of money for me. i mostly put he money in for college and high school, so far so good.

46. Tiahli says:

Heyy, im interested in delievering mail/news papers. How much do u get paid by the hour? Also are you sure you get paid up to $1,000/mnth.

47. Jennifer says:

I love to ride my bike a lot. I seriously wouldn’t mind doing the paper route. The problem is that where I live, people go to gas stations to get their news papers. Do you have any other sugestions than the top 7? It might help if you know i live in Vermillion Parish Louisiana. Ok thanks.

48. veronica terry says:

hi ireally need this money for my audition

49. jada says:

hi my name is jada im 12 years old looking for a job i can do anything like baby sit,dog sit,dog walk,cleanhouses,or do garden what ever u whant me to do ill do it please pick me i need money to take car of my mom and family

50. travis says:

Hi I would like the newspaper job because my family doesnt make a lot of money and it would be nice if i could get this job to help support them.
    P.S I would like to ride bike to deliver the newspapers

51. Jaimie says:

i do the newspaper, & i get about $40 a week, & i deliver to about 30 people. its SOO much work. id quit if i didnt like the money lol. i have to get up at 6 on saturdays and 5:30 on sundays-.- pain in the butt!

Hi Jaimie,

Good for you! I know delivering papers is hard work – but it’s guaranteed money every week.
      My mom delivered newspapers for 5 years starting at age 11. But the experience helped her get the next job.

Best,
      Sonja

52. Kathleen says:

Can someone help me find a good paying job around Mulberry Arkansas

53. Chase says:

I am wondering what good crafts people would buy. I am a great artist, but i dont know if people want 3D projects, sculptures, or drawings more. I need to raise money fast so I can buy the WiiU in November. PLEASE HELP!

54. margaret says:

Give me more plz

55. Hillary says:

Hi! my name is Hillary. i am 12 and almost 13 . i would really like a online job that pays so that i can raise money for my car and college funds.if anyone has a online job that i could get paid for then please reply ! thanks!

• uyieorjs says:

I think that the only way you can earn money at 13 is do manual labor like cleaning windows and stuff. :P I don’t think there is any way to earn money online at 13. Sorry.

56. Estevan says:

Hi,
    I would like to be a paper boy but I cant find anything!
    I live in Colorado Springs

57. Achol says:

I can deliver newspaper any time any where hire me!!!

58. Achol says:

I can deliver newspaper anytime anywhere

59. Allen Gregory says:

I am in 8th grade. I am looking for a good job. I am great at math or Algebra 1. I can also clean or do whatever needed.

60. sidney says:

I am 13 and i need a job other than working at someone’s house. I’d rather work for a business.

61. sidney says:

please reply

62. SHAWN says:

HI THIS SHAWN I WASH WINDOW AND WALK DOG AND WASH CARS AND CLEAN HOUSE TO AND BABY SITTER TO SO I WILL WORK HARD TO

63. emonei says:

Hey I’m emonei and I’m 13 years old I will be 14 on march tenth I will love to have a job for an example cleaning windows or babysitting I’m very good with children and I’m very responsible

64. asia says:

Hello my name is Asia I very good at delivering papers and cleaning may I have a job.

65. asia says:

Hello I’m Asia I am 13 years old I’m good with delivering newspapers and good with cleaning attic and basements.may I have a job

66. john trevor bowens says:

i am 13 years old and i would like any job that is hiring please help me

67. Trenten says:

Hi my name is Trenten, I am 13 years old turning 14 in june, i am responsible im a boy, i go to mismisburg i am leaving for vacation with my parents but i have to buy they ticket, i also need to raise money for colage, i can babysit, walk dogs, mow lawns, shovel snow, ANYTHING you want but i need some way to earn money idc how though anybody need help neer Miamiaburg

Sincerly,
    Trenten Brookey

68. Tim wright says:

I’m 13 I liv in tilton NH I need money so I can buy my own stuff I’m a hard worker and I take orders well

69. jordan says:

Would like to do newspaper gal,I’m13 years old

70. CambricHudson says:

I would like to be a newspaper male.I’m 13 years old.PLZ help me get that job.

71. Erickeyann says:

I really need a job im 13 i would like to baby sit or anything

72. Gloria bradley says:

I want to babysite kids2 nd1 years olds

73. MeganElborn says:

Hi my name is Megan and i really need a job that pays because i really need money, And i want to help anyone that can offer me a job i can baby sit and i can clean your pets or pet sit them but i am 13 and i am looking forward to supporting my family as well as they supported me and i am also looking forward to helping out my community as well so i need a paying job that money can be talked about that we can feel comfortable with an hour and i can also baby sit and clean your house and i will do anything you want i can even wash your car or paint your house or fence etc. thank you and please help me out. :( please get back to me asap thank you. ps. i am 13 once again thank you.

74. Megan elborn says:

sorry i ment comfortable with the money options for me and i can work out the hours

75. Lizzie says:

I am looking for a job to help pay for a house in the future and I don’t know what to do

76. livi says:

hi. i livi in a small town and i dont think any one would need these things that u named do u have any ideas

77. michael says:

i look on a newpaper and they did have it can u tell me thank u so much bye

78. Joshua says:

$1,000 per month for delivering newspapers?! Score!

79. jade says:

hi my name is jade im 13 years old im looking for a job so i can help my mum ive been cleaning since i was 7 and i can clean good please get back to me asap i really need this job im a nice girl and ill clean anythink please get back to me thanks

80. I would like to work for the paper route in the summer contact me

81. Anna says:

Hi!Im Anna,and Im looking for a job on summer break or after school.Can somebody help me to find a job?Philadelphia,PA.

82. Carson Lewis says:

Hi, My name is Carson Lewis. I live In Oxford, MI (Michigan) and hoping to get a job that will help me earn $800 soon. I’m trying to get a new dirt bike because my old one is too small. I can mow lawns, walk dogs, wash cars, write news paper articles, any job that someone needs help with that will pay.

83. Allyson says:

I really want to do the newspaper job, i just don’t know to who contact for it. If anyone needs a dog walker, i can do that do. I am a 13 year old girl.

84. Tiffany says:

I’m looking for any kind of job that is hard. I like a challenge I don’t care how long it takes me to do it I’ll take my time and do it the best I can. I’m really jolly and have a great attitude. If anyone needs a babysitter I’m your gal I love kids they are so adorable I’m 13 years old. My family is having a hard time with money right now. I have been saving up hundreds of dollars the past few months and now I’m almost out of money giving it to my mom and other family members if anyone needs someone for anything please contact me. I live in Telford Tennessee. PLEASE HELP.
    ~God bless~

85. cistian reyes says:

Hi mi name is cristian i am looking for a job that pays good i dont really care what kind it is so if you have any kind reply me

86. emily w says:

hi i want to try the news paper one but i dont know how to apply/ask for it

87. Yadi says:

Hello my name is Yadi and I am looking for a job that i can get paid good money to help my mom and dad out with personal stuff and i dont care what it is I just want to help my mom and dad out with stuff

88. Fernanda Carriedo says:

I want to go see if someone would give me a job at the mall BUT…my mom says that they will never give me (a 12 1/2 year old) a job unless I’m like 14 or 16! Is it true or it just on opinion? I really need a job to buy myself a new-not broken-phone and so I can sign up for this really great class(I have to pay for my own things now-n-days)!!!!!!!

89. skyler oliver says:

hi my name is skyler and i would like to do anything to make some extra money to help out my family even that we already have money,or you know give some to churches or hospitals,etc. and i would babysit which im really good at since i have a little 5 year old sister and when i was in the 5th grade i would go to my little sisters daycare when she was 2 and the kids(4)loved me and i would help them with anything and when they didnt listen to there teacher then i took over and they listened to me and i would also go in to the 1 years old room and help them change there diapers or get them settled down so they could learn (same with the two year old class.i would do yard work to like mow the lawn,blow all the leaves away with the leave blower,hose down the front yard,etc.,i would wash cars and even wax them,i would dogsit,including wash them,walk them,feed them,etc.i would watch over a house while their on vacation,icluding water plants , and clean the whole house.i would make lemonade and have a lemonade sale if i could only do that.im just trying to make some money

skyler oliver

• i will also tutor from grade k-7th grade uz i cant do 8th-12th cuz i havnt learned that yet beause imm in 7th so ya so i will do k-7th grade

skyler oliver

90. stephanie murray says:

newspaper gal job

91. Raven pena says:

I’m good at math I now how to work on cars and bikes and dirt bike an I now how to paint and clean I’m good with dogs cats and snakes

92. zuri mahomes says:

do anyone know what the number is for the newspaper deliver??? thank you

93. Micaela Murry says:

I Really Need A Job im 13 And My Mother Lives In A Hotel i Will Baby Sit <Wash Cars, Pet sit, take Or Mow Lawns It Doesnt Matter Any Thing To Help My Mother Get Out Of This Hotel I Have Exeperience Of Pet sitting Washing Cars And Baby Sitting Please Of The Kindness Of your Heart Help Me And My Family

94. Micaela Murry says:

i Live in indianapolis indiana srry

95. alexandria says:

I want window washing that sounds like a fun interesting thing 2 do

96. charda says:

Me and my friend are interested in the newspaper. We are willing to get up at 5 please contact

97. Jaden says:

Hello my name is Jaden. I am 13 years old and I would love a secure job part time or full time; I would just like to provide for my mum by showing a mature alpha resemblance to a father to make it easier for an older life. I would do any job in east london
    MY APOLOGIES: any job outside east london like south west or north will have to be an pick up please sorry.

Woulden’t mind anywhere in Essex (east london)

98. Jaden says:

I would do any job such as: babysitting ,newspaper route , bookkeeper and anything else ect.

99. I would like a job that i wwork with horses and get to ride horses and tech kids how to ride horses

100. Oh and my name is clayton rogers and i am 13 years old

101. and i will get up around 5 to get the horses redy and get me ready for the kids

102. AND I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE IN THE SUMMER

103. i would like it to be in fort dodge iowa

104. Hello my name is Tayashana Turner. I am 13 years old. I am looking for a job for the summer to get skills and experiences. I can do odd painting jobs and bookkeeping. If you need to contact me you can reach me at tayashana143@gmail.com :-)

105. Malia Boyd says:

Hey. My name is Malia Boyd and I’m 13 years old. I would like a job that’s anything between autistic child care and sports trainer. I would even maybe do the newspaper job if I can make that much in a month. :)
    Thank you!
    Oh and my contact info is:
    Gmail: malia.boyd000@gmail.com
    Aol: malia.boyd@aol.com
    Thanks again!!

106. salima says:

im 13 years old and i need a summer job to help my family

107. yeimymateo says:

i want a job that only takes me 1-2 hours couse my mother would want me to be home by 4,or 5 but i also want a job that pays real good couse i wanna get my phone but i also wanna pay for it myself.

is there any job that i can possibly work in

108. MaiaIsabel says:

I’m 13 and looking for a way to make money fast. My parents are strict and they won’t let me really do anything like dog-walking, house cleaning, and things like that… Any suggestions?

• KAyla says:

well you could always see if your parents are willing to pay for you to do simple chores around the house. Like babysitting siblings (or ask other family members like your aunt/uncle if you could babysit your cousins), pull weeds, wash windows, dishes, cleaning, you could also try tutoring anyone at school for like $5 an hour.

Hope this helps! :-)

109. grayden says:

anyone need me to do a jod in cedar lake im 13 and will do almost whatever you got for me

110. Des-zerae says:

Hi my name is Des-zerae and i would love to wash windows

111. malik says:

hi im malik and i need a job bad i like to deliver papers but i would love to work for a business and im 13 years old

112. malik says:

please send me a e-mail if u get this

113. KAyla says:

I am looking for a babysitting job, a house cleaning job or anything like that! contact me at mswan4477@dysartstudents.org

114. Valentina Conner and Amy Ibarra says:

We are two girls looking for a summer job. We are interested I’m the newspaper job. Well get the job done!!

115. anthony davis says:

i need a job ill babysit, tutor, im really good at math, or ill do newspaper. can u help me by telling people about me.

116. christian gibson says:

i need a job i will cut down trees and do yard work or walk your dogs

117. deja says:

Hey I’m looking for a job just for the summer I can do just about anything! Clean windows, deliver newspapers.please help me in finding a job this summer

118. Tiajah Irving says:

I would like to have the job as the Newspaper Girl.

119. malik says:

just stop cant u see that they don’t give a crap about us if he did they give u a dang job so stop asking this person it’s making u look bad

120. yaya says:

But were do I sign up for the newspaper 1

121. chris says:

i need a job now

122. Cionna Dorsey says:

Hi, My name is Cionna. I’m 13 years old, I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and I’m looking for a job. Do you know any jobs where I don’t have to be up early in the morning in the summertime; because i watch my 3 year old niece for my older sister while shes at work – she does’t pay me-. Also school is a big problem for me. I would need a job where I can work after 2:30 and before 8:00 that is also in the Milwaukee area. I’m looking for something like working at a library or a place where if it was in the morning; it would be kid friendly enough so that I could take my niece. I’m just looking for a job where I can get some money for new school clothes -when school actually starts back-. If you have any jobs for me; please feel free to email me at Cionna.d.s@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.

123. karla says:

im looking for a summer job im 13 i love animals but I do not know were to get a job I want to help my family dog walking would be perfect or something aroud Dallas,Tx

124. david says:

hi, how can i register to be a newspaper guy

125. Giselle says:

I wanted to ask about the newspapers. Who would I go to in order to get the job? I live in Houston

126. lura says:

i would like to be a window washer im 13 yrs old i can do the job after 3:45 pm cuz of school and on the weekends anytime! and get paid. But were would i go to get the job?

127. Ryan says:

Help me want to be newspaper boy hammerofAnnihilation@gmail.com

128. Irina says:

Hey, Im 12 years old and looking for a job. I love kids so I wouldn’t mind babysitting. I would like any job thats available and would like it if the pay was on average. If you have any ideas for jobs in Australia e-mail me on imaul1@hotmail.com

129. chuck says:

i need a job ASAP I NEED MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE TEXT ME ON KIK AT OBEYPOLOCHUCK OR MY INSTAGRAM NAME thatniggaachuck AND MY GMAIL IS poloswaggeddownchuck@gmail.com

130. Andres Arzola says:

I need a job ill do anything I am 13 years old I am desperate

131. Caden Zellner says:

I’m looking for a job for the experience and so I can make some money to buy things for me and my family

132. Cheyanne says:

Hello,

I am willing to tutor and babysit from the ages of 5 months-10 years old. I love children and i have done a CPR course and a HOME ALONE course. I am an honors student and Math is my best subject. I am 13 turning 14 very, very soon. I have babysitted and tutored before as well. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I am willing to go to the surrounding areas such as Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond Hill, and Caledon to help your children.

Cheyanne

133. Taylor says:

My name is Taylor. I have 2 years of experience of dog walking, dog sitting and babysitting. I also like to tutor ages 5-9. I will do housework also. If you need help, just leave a reply. Thanks.

134. Rayshawn says:

I could deliver newspaper but i have no idea how to get newspapers and where to even start.

135. Sairah says:

Hi, I’m 13 living in sanford Maine and I’m interested in a job, I’m best with baby sitting, but I could also be a tutor or work in the library, but baby sitting for strangers is dangerous, so I’m thinking tutor or library worker. I don’t know how I Would go about doing either of those so could someone help me out? Thanks.

136. Elijah says:

Newspaper guy/gul

137. Elijah says:

Well I’m looking toward to the newspaper for guy/gul
    Contact me

138. Joyclyn Dumfeh says:

Hi,im Joyclyn and im looking for a summer job to do in the summer. i love babysitter little kids and also i love babies. i love cleaning and also i can delivery newpapper. im 15 years and im looking for a job to help myself witha little stuff for school

139. Kiara says:

Hi, my name is kiara I would like a job I play alto saxophone and am 13 years old

140. Desteny Wells says:

I’ll like too have a job for the summer.

141. Shaelyn says:

I would probably wanna be a newspaper girl or babysitting but I don’t know how to actually start it up so I can do it and I wouldn’t wanna do it alone I would wanna do babysitting with ma 3 cousins is that a good idea

142. If any one could help me find a good paying job that would be great. Now I’m 13 yrs old and afraid of animals mainly dogs and cat and things like that. But if you could find 1 for me call back at (850)408-6670 or (850)590-3559

143. Faris says:

Hi, I want a summer job that pays well. i need some quick money but Im trying to see if places like Kroger or McDonalds would hire a 13 year old. I know they accept 14 year olds but I will be turning 14 in early July. Any places anyone could recommend that hires at 13-14?

144. Giovani says:

I am just now looking for a job. I’m 13 and I really need help looking for a job. But babysitting and tutoring are not really good for me. Can you give me a little help.

145. Tt says:

I need help advertising plz someone help

146. Taylor says: