Are you going crazy trying to find a jobs for 14 year olds?
I know…it’s tough to make your own money when you’re not legally old enough to get a “real” job. Check out these quick jobs for 14 year olds to make money online in your spare time…
But you CAN make money when you’re only 14!
Here’s 10 Fun Jobs That Pay Well & You Can Do Around the Neighborhood:
1. Movie theater ticket taker. You can also ask movie theaters near you if they need people who will collect the tickets for the movie. This is so simple. You just have to get one ticket for every person who comes in. No sweat!
2. Voice over in radio stations.
There are some radio stations that are producing radio dramas or comedy. Sometimes their people can’t copy the exact voice of a young teen or somewhere near that age for their character.
Ask if such job could possibly be given to you. the pay is usually $50 an hour.
3. Assistant Cashier. If you have a business owned by your parents, a good job for a teen is to be an assistant to the head cashier.
Just help the head casher count the money needed for change or the cash collected for the entire day. You just have to do simple math to work best at this.
4. Paper boy still rates high on the list of perspective jobs for 14 year olds who don’t drive yet.
Your local paper will be able to identify an open route for you that might be close to or in your neighborhood.
5. Does your local grocery store need people to bag groceries? These jobs are coveted by most, so if you go in person, make sure you take a resume and have 2-3 jobs listed on it that look like you can take on responsibility – Even walking the dog next door counts if you were paid and showed up regularly and can get your neighbor to give you a reference.
6. Build a lemonade stand and sell lemonade. Or baked goods-Cookies are GREAT (no kidding-Tony Tiger GGRRREEEAAAAEATTTTT!).
7. Be in business for yourself and walk dogs – 3 dogs a day, 5 times a week will net you about $75.00 a week
The only real expense you’ll have are doggie bags. Or bathe dogs, or pick up after dogs in back yards.
8. Wash cars – set up a car wash in your own car porch area.
If you live in multiple housing check with the landlord to make sure it is OK first!
9. Get a rolling ice cooler and a bell and sell ice cream.
Check with the city to make sure you can do this and aren’t violating any rules first! Your parents may need to get you a business license first.
10. Check with your local city office to see if you can get a curb painting kit and paint numbers on curbs for houses.
In our city you can pick up a kit from the city for $100.00, complete with everything and use it over and over again. Get paid fast money for things you do online here…